Cellex-C Age Less 15 Skin Signaling Serum 4 oz available now at BeautyStoreDepot.com.
Cellex-C Age Less 15 Skin Signaling Serum 4 oz
What is Age Less 15 Skin Signaling Serum?
Skin signaling is a true innovation in skincare technology that introduces a new approach to maintaining youthful looking skin. Tests indicate that Age Less 15 Skin Signaling Serum makes the skin look significantly younger with 6-14 weeks of regular application.
What is skin signaling?
Your skin is being sent signals all the time–the life cycle of your skin cells is guided by a molecular communicating process called “cell signaling.” By the time we reach our forties, cellular damage begins to impair this communication network.
How does Age Less 15 work to correct this mis-signaling?
Cellex-C’s Cosmeceutical answer is “corrective signaling.” Cellex-C’s breakthrough formulation of specific ingredients works to replenish the signaling molecules in the skin that are depleted by aging. Simply put, the idea is the help your skin cells behave as they did when they were younger.
What are some typical results of Age Less 15?
Tests on women ages 45-85 indicate that with regular use:
- Skin looks significantly younger than its actual age.
- Facial contours look fuller, reducing the appearance of sagging skin.
- Skin texture becomes remarkably smooth and silky.
- Skin around the jaw line seems to cling more fimly to the substructure, creating a firmer appearance of the jaw, chin, and neckline.
- The overall snap-back of the skin is markedly improved anywhere Age Less 15 is applied.
- Minimizes the effects of aging
- Lip lines less pronounced
- Plumps contours
- Decollete lines are diminished
Results After 8 Weeks:
- Skin texture becomes more refined and translucent
- Upper lip-lines begin to smooth
- Cheek contour begins to plump up
- Deeper creases become less pronounced
- Large pore start to reduce in size
Apply to your face and neck each morning and/or night. As soon as the formulation is absorbed, you must apply a moisturizer or moisturizing sunscreen of choice. You may also apply Cellex-C Age Less 15 to your hands, legs, and body in a similar way.
Do not apply more gel to your skin than it can absorb, otherwise, a film may form and start to flake.
- Glycosaminoglycans – moisture enhancement and signaling abilities help plump up sagging skin. Highly charged molecules that provide the necessary space around skin cells for improved cell signaling. This process is vital to maintaining the firm structure of the skin’s dermal/epidermal junction.
- Fraction of Hyaluronan – adds fuller, youthful looking contours to the cheeks and neck. Holds up to 1000 times its own weight in water. This increases dermal volume to help regain the plump facial contours associated with youth.
- Sulphated Proteoglycans – promotes firmer, more resilient, radiant looking skin. These particular proteoglycans, including Chondroitin sulphate, play an important structural role in tissue formation and enhanced elasticity, essential for more youthful looking skin and tighter facial contours.
- Anthocyanosides – create a youthful rosy glow and balance uneven skin tone. Are renowned for their collagen-stabilizing abilities. In addition they also demonstrate a capability to reinforce the collagen matrix of the connective tissue. This helps strengthen capillary walls and reduces spider veins and other broken capillaries.
- Ellangitannins – help guard against free radicals and premature skin aging. Contain extremely potent anti-oxidants to help protect against superoxide radicals. These destructive molecules, predominately created by sunlight, are the majore cause of permature aging of the skin.
- Beta (1,3) Glucan Polysaccharides – encourage firmer skin. Smooth lip lines and refine skin texture. Specific plant-derived glucans have the ability to bind the receptor sites in macrophages which ultimately can result in smoother, firmer, more youthful looking skin.
Cellex-C Age Less 15 contains: Water/Aqua, Glycosaminoglycans, Soluble, Proteoglycans, Chondrotin Sulphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta Glucan, Phenoxyethanol, Glucuronic Acid, Ellagic Acid, Anthocyanins, Phyto-Glycan Complex